- Prepare hair using the COLURE luxury treatment prior to mixing and application.Tip: Always apply COLURE hair color to clean healthy hair.
- Towel blot hair for one minute until hair is damp. Apply hair color to damp or towel dry hair only. Do not apply color to wet hair.
- Mix hair color & developer in equal parts. Then add one drop of Shine Serum Plus to every one (1) ounce of hair color formula.
- Mix until rich, creamy, consistent texture is obtained.(Use 20 volume for coverage or to lighten up to 1-1/2 levels, 30 volume for coverage or to lighten up to 2- 1/2 levels.)
- Wear the proper gloves.
- Use COLURE True Performance Developers only
- Do not use metal tools
- Mix accordingly to instructions
- Taking fine sections, spread onto re-growth area
- Development time begins when re-growth application is complete.Development time: 20 minutes or use 30 minutes for resistant white hair.
- In the final 2 minutes of the processing time apply your favorite COLURE conditioner to hair color.
- Using gloves, start with a quarter size dollop and gently apply COLURE conditioner to hair color, moving from the scalp to the mid-lengths, then to the ends of the hair.
- Do this until hair is completely covered and hair color has been loosened from the scalp.
- Add a small amount of water and emulsify hair color and conditioner from scalp to ends. Rinse throughly for 1-2 minutes.
- Condition hair twice with COLURE conditioner. Move COLURE conditioner from scalp to ends.
- Add COLURE Shine Serum Plus to create a glossing treatment.
- To change hair color, apply on the re-growth then immediately take hair color through the mid-lengths and ends.
- When there is no hair color change yet hair is faded on the ends, apply to re-growth. During the final fifteen (15) minutes take the hair color formula through the ends.
- When there is no hair color change, no faded ends, apply to re-growth, then apply to mid-lengths and ends during the last five (5) minutes of the development time.
IMPORTANT: Hair color can cause an allergic reaction. A skin test is recommended on your client 48 hours before each application.